Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. If you’re spending it surrounded by teddy bears, cards, red roses and affection- kindly click out of this blog. Just kidding, but, for all the single people out there, indulge yourself in these 10 ways to make Valentine’s Day less lonely and way more fun. Love is in the air people… wear your masks!
1. Treat yourself to a new hair cut, mani-pedi, massage, facial, or shopping. Self care is important today and every day!
Skyn Iceland Dissolving Microneedle Eye Patches With Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides | Ulta Beauty
Skyn Iceland's Dissolving Microneedle Eye Patches With Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides are a pioneering, press-on…
2. Order takeout and watch a Rom-Com in your bed, in your pajamas. You deserve it.
UGG Coquette Slippers
These cozy clog slippers feature a luxe sheepskin lining and a sturdy sole, making them a versatile addition to your…
Fuchsia Short Satin PJ Set
The Fuscia Short Satin PJ Set . Head online and shop this season's range of nightwear & onesies at PrettyLittleThing…
3. Wear something pink and feel the love in the air!
High Waist Heart Print Straight Jeans
Free Returns ✓ Free Shipping On Orders $49+ ✓. High Waist Heart Print Straight Jeans- Jeans at SHEIN.
4. Plan a picnic for the single’s in your life. Stop at Trader Joe’s to get everything you need, from heart-shaped macaroons to chocolate covered strawberries and cover a charcuterie board in Valentine’s Day treats.
Heart Shaped Macarons
January 29, 2021 in Category: What's New Remember when macarons were suddenly everywhere in the early 2010s? It seemed…
5. Buy yourself a bouquet of roses and put them on display where you can admire their beauty.
6. Splurge on a new outfit, shoes, or a piece of jewelry that will make you feel comfortable and confident in your own (single) skin!
Hearts Jeans | WIDE
The heart knows what it wants, and something tells me it's these! Wide-leg jeans in high-waisted fit with super-fun…
7. Watch “Gossip Girl” Season 5, Episode 15 “Crazy, Cupid, Love” and swoon over Nate Archibald and Chuck Bass, and Blair and Serena’s “BFF GOALS” relationship.
8. Throw a Valentine’s Day party just because you can.
9. Sing your heart out at a karaoke bar/restaurant.
10. Have a fun girls’ day in a city near you and find a new coffee shop, a cute picture wall, and most importantly, love yourself as independent as you are in your own skin!