Moxy Atlanta Midtown- Hotel Review
- The rooms were modern and chic, and it felt very homey, like I could move in and stay there forever.
- It is a Marriott property, so we were able to use Marriott Points and our room payment was almost fully covered.
- We had an enjoyable dinner at “Escorpion”, a Mexican restaurant in Buckhead, ATL. We were able to Uber to the restaurant and walk around downtown, taking in the lights and the city life.
- The bar and most amenities were closed at the Moxy due to COVID-19, so we went next-door to the Four Seasons hotel to have desert. I had an outstanding chocolate mousse.
- This hotel is perfect for a girls-weekend getaway. The area surrounding the hotel is safe and comfortable, and it is impossible to find yourself bored in Downtown Atlanta. It is so unfortunate that the rooftop bar and most other amenities were closed down due to the pandemic, because it seems as though those were the best parts of the hotel. Other than that, though, the hotel had so much character and personality. I would go back and stay in a heart beat.
- I have stayed at dozen of hotels in my lifetime, and this was at the top of my list for most enjoyable. It was covered with style and charm. I can’t wait to go back when the amenities are open, and I hope to plan a birthday weekend at the Moxy Hotel in 2021.
- Overall, great experience!! The room was wonderful, clean, and once again, full of character, and perfect to celebrate a birthday weekend for my mom.